Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My turn to go JAPANing


After Lindy write so so much on her blog on her japaning, I so wish I was there with her!!!
My wish is coming true in July. I am japaning, MY TURN NOW!!!

Planning for holiday is a very exciting experience... Though Lindy says I am crazy to do that kind of detail planning, I am excited looking at my planning spreadsheet filled up with information. Candy says Japan will be super hot in July. She says the sun is like right behind you. Then Japan do not wear spagetti top... We are also going Mt Fuji and Disney Sea, so so exciting... Gab n I managed to get free Northwest air tickets so we are just going to spend our money on food food food... thinking of all the sashimi, shabu shabu makes me drool... (I cant wait til JP, think i will have jp food this week)
Mt Fuji pic from website I am going to scale this mountain!!!

2 comments:

Pat Chiang said...

can u pack me in your suitcase and bring me to japan? I also wanna go japaning leh.. please... ... ...

lamb said...

careful not to tumble down Mt Fuji.
later mega earthquake.