Thursday, August 05, 2010

There are days like this day, when you feel really aimless and meaningless. When things you do don't satisfy you. When you feel so lacking and so needing. When you try to get all things done but found that there are more to be done and then you just want to stop doing all that has to be done. When you feel sleepy but you don't want to sleep. When you feel hungry but don't know what to eat. When you want to make something extra nice but just can't find the energy to do it.

what should i do in a day like this?
let me think... ok... i got out of my house but just walked around aimlessly, making my already tired and aching body more tired. i had my dinner at my friend's house but just kept minimum conversation. i return home, put caleb to sleep, bath, washed all the dishes (which i really wanted to leave to tomorrow but i didn't)
then i go to my itunes and i want listening to some worship songs and spend some time with the Lord.
the first song that was played. "everyday it's You I live for. everyday I'll follow after You. everyday I'll walk with you my Lord."

indeed, in days like this. I still live for my Lord. it is for Him I live.

No comments: