Monday, November 27, 2006

Sometimes I just feel like hiding somewhere where no one can find me...
I want to hide from all the problems that's before me...
I want to hide from all the people chasing after me...
hai... but i know I can't hide from God.
so it leaves me with no choice but to face whatever problem I have,
face the people I am trying to ignore.
Embrace the fact that there is no hiding before the Lord.
"For the spirit of God is not of fear, but of love, power and self control."
"You are my shield, my strength
My portion, deliverer
My shelter, strong tower
My very present help in times of need."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jie, but u can hide in God. good refuge from this crazy world :)

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Psalm 32:7

keith said...

heyy wendy! keith here. hope you are doing fine. just saw your blog and decided to check it out. haha. glad most things are going well for you. see you around wendy. ",

lamb said...

or hide under the blanket... but remember to on aircon okay? or else very hot inside..

run to live said...

I see that u are blogging well.......times flies...i have blogged for 1.5yrs liao....

YW
http://run-to-live.blogspot.com/