Tuesday, January 16, 2007

High price to pay for my carelessness

I lost my camera last Sunday... I left it at Dunman market after my lunch. Though I went back like in 5 mins, it was gone... $700 camera that gab and I bought half a year ago. It just spoil my day lor.
Now i have to go buy another camera. I could have used the money on more clothes, bags, shoes. The loss is like $1.4k... (cos you felt a lost of $700 when you lose a camera, then you have to spend another $700 on a new one). not a logical calculation, but it is a feeling i get lah...

40 days Purpose Driven Life
Church is launching 40days of purpose driven life. i am both excited and worried. i feel it is a make it or break it project... and to make it, everyone must play a part in the whole involvement. it is like a team, if everyone is very onz, it will be good lor... but if everyone is very reluctant to give their time, then there will be no fruits lor...
Anyway, I am going to start reading the book again. I just collected it frm my mum's place.
friends, if u wanna find a purpose in your life, write to me. all of us has a purpose in our life.

1 comment:

Rachel Oh said...

the cost is really 700, because, the first 700 is sunk cost, cannot be use in accounting purposes and it is really not opportunity cost. then plus look on the brighter side, you get to have another camera, a newer, better model... prettier one!
plus also consider buying a hp w a camera, so you will get a new hp...hahahha:)