Monday, January 29, 2007

In His Presence

Lyn taught abt being in God's presence in the last bs. How we can tap on His anointing when we are in His presence. Not that I am totally ignorant abt this before my bs, but after that session, i am brought to even greater awareness of His presence. it is almost like you know when u are in and when you are out of His presence. God's anointing power is amazingly great when you are in His presence and when you become aware of this, it is almost like you grow dependant on His power, you know that your own human strength is so limited that you just want to draw from His strength.

I also come into realisation that I only want to be successful by His anointing. Cos I no longer know the success i get using my own strength is 'real' success. Like leading a great worship is no longer a success to me unless God's ministry is in His people. Leading a good teaching in cell is not good enough unless lives are changed!!! I really desire to see God's hand moving in my life!!!!

"Where can i go from your presence?
Under your wings, i take refuge.
You search me deep within my heart
I know we'll nvr be apart.
Everyday, I draw closer to you Lord.
I long to see your face
And hide in your embrace.
All my life, dwelling in your hold place
My heart O Lord, you've change
I'll nvr be the same, nvr be the same."
from song "Refuge"

2 comments:

Pat Chiang said...

comyay!!..That's right! We want to see the hand of God move upon our lives, upon our loved ones, our ministry, our cell members, in His church and across the nations!
Press on sis... you're doing great and things are already moving because you're tapping upon HIs grace and anointing,
Paul planted, Apollos watered, but God gives the increase!
Haa... a long long comment i have here. :p Praise the Lord!!

Rachel Oh said...

thats right, as you contd in the Lord, I can really see the increase intensity of the Lord's presence in your life, on your face reflected in your character...
as you walk with Him, may you enjoy the view, smell the roses and take pleasure in all the blessings tt are ordained in this walk.. smiles..
i'm honoured yo be part of your life and to be someone you meet along the way..