Sunday, March 04, 2007

day 1 in shanghai - trace back the familiar nanjing lu

The last time I am in Shanghai was 2 1/2 yrs ago. It is like a familiar (i stayed here for 3 plus weeks the last time!!) yet not-so-familar place...


Today is the last day of CNY, fireworks are everywhere in Shanghai. When I meant everywhere, i meant everywhere. it is like the cracking sound is all ard u and u can hardly turn ard in time to catch them on camera.


The temperature here has dropped by several degrees. Today is abt 8 degree C, tomorrow may go below 5. My face is frozen as I walk along the streets and I am beginning to have stuffy nose now. =( I am excited to be walking on Nanjing Lu again. I am more excited abt meeting my long-time-no-see friends.


Ok going to sleep now in my very nice hotel room and wake up early for a good day!!! (see I got 4 pillows to myself today)

5 comments:

Pat Chiang said...

Super comfy looking and it sucks a little when i think abt the fact that I could have been there in the picture with you, having lotsa fun in Shanghai!! =(

Aashatay said...

y your room looks so messy...

Rachel Oh said...

you look lonely.. poor thingy

lamb said...

y you look so dumb?

Wendy Tay said...

pat, it would have been great if u are wif me...

can, messy is comfort, dun u know...

ni, haiz...i m self entertaining...

lin, -_-'