Friday, March 09, 2007

day 3 in Shanghai - dinner perfected w some great friends...

The people you dine with is far more impt than the food you dine on...
Today's dinner was great... I met up with Patrick, an old friend whom I work wif a long time ago... I guess it is the 'suffering' we share that made our friendship stronger.
Plus some new friends i made this time, (James is a funny & not-so-fierce-afterall guy and Echo whom I just found out that she is younger than me), dinner on a cold, mid-week evening was filled with warmth...


I am so glad... =)

3 comments:

lamb said...

the china boys look so unappetizing.

Aashatay said...

hey lin, u comment like that, now jiejie cannot introduce her china friend to her blog liao.

lamb said...

just delete my comment den she can intro lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........


hehe(*v*)
i like china boys la. more than i like angmohs at least.

linnytay