Thursday, September 17, 2009

memories of my childhood

Last night when i was trying to fall asleep, suddenly memories of my childhood flooded my mind. I am quite sure it was not a dream...

I suddenly remember the times when can, lin n I dress up and play jia(3) jia(3) (i think only they will understand what i talking abt), the bedtime stories (this is the end of story... goodnight...), how we share a 40cents waffle ice-cream, and candy like the yam flavour one but lin and i like the chocolate one but we will still share 1 ice-cream. I remember how we pack up our messy room and attempt to keep it very tidy. I even vaguely remember we have some shared funds which we will buy stuff for each other's birthday. I remember how we love to roll around our mattress during cold weather cos the mattress will feel so cold for us to stay in 1 position. I especially missed the nights which we all squeeze together on 1 bed (single bed!!) and talk till it is very late at night (that's explains our eye bags)

I missed those times suddenly. I missed it so much that I started tearing a little.

I really thank God for giving me 2 sisters, so that we can sleep together in 1 room til we are married and we can learn to share clothes and many other stuff and woirk out the conflicts and differences because so many of our things are shared. Nothing really belongs to 1 person because it is in the room shared by 3 persons. I still treasure the times (though very little) when I can have coffee or a meal with my sisters occassionally.

I hope we will have more time for one another. Thank God for both of u can and lin. I wouldnt trade anything in the world for the times we had. Nothing beats having 2 sisters fighting over big and small stuff with me. As we always said, we are all so different, if we were not sisters, maybe we will not even be friends. But God put us together for a good purpose, to mould us and make us what we are today. Love You both!!!!!

2 comments:

lamb said...

wahlao... so touching...

very fun hor? i like to play jia-jia! but candy always don't let us get the better roles. very angry. i also like sleeping together lei. so cosy and i don't have to worry about watching ghost movies...

eh u missed out the parts when we fight to use telephone, and internet(cos last time dial-up, if use internet no phone).

luckily we are not kids that like computer games and etc. childhood like those very boring...

lamb said...

eh eh... since u like me so much... u wanna hire me in US? i can be caleb's favourite nanny and your best helper.......